Friday, April 13, 2012

Finals week, it’s long

So I am in the home stretch and don’t have a ton of time but I can at least keep myself in the competition, right? More like I just don’t want to eat at Texas Roadhouse, even though Talyn and I didn’t agree on that being the consequence, whatever. I have never studied so much in my life and let me tell you, it is FUN! You have no idea how great it feels to wake up and then study, for the whole day. Well, I am sure some of you do but let me have my moment, ok? Since this post is definitely content, this video isn’t so enjoy!

This is what I love about the internet, any idiot can be famous for a day.

3 comments:

lovintheempteenest said...

Not sure about Texas Roadhouse and it's relationship to "consequence". I thought in the context of your competition it was to be a reward. . .I can't see it as anything but a punishment?" That video can't be for real can it?

Unknown said...

It could be, I hope it is.

Talyn said...

Darn. Looks like I didn't comment before the next week started...whoopsy daisies. Texas Roadhouse, here we come!

Oh, and I've had the song version of that video stuck in my head for three days. Thanks a lot. You da best!