Thursday, April 5, 2012

The tests are over...well, sort of

What a great way to start the week! It was conference weekend and fortunately, I was able to get tickets (thanks again Adrian) to go on Sunday afternoon. It was sleeting all over the place but we were able to get there unscathed. I loved the messages that were given. It truly made me feel inspired
Since it was conference weekend, it also meant that I had a mission reunion to attend. It was great to see my mission president and his wife and to catch up with old companions and friends from the mission. 

It has been a busy week but at the same time not stressful. I had two different chemistry tests this week and I need to keep my streak alive of really doing well to get A's in those classes. I have studied hard all semester long and I have really tried to finish strong. I was able to get an A on the first one yesterday and I took the second one today. It was free response so I don't know what I got but I am pretty confident that I also got an A. Things are going well and I can't wait to start studying for finals that start in two weeks. I have an elder's quorum camp out, that I have helped plan, tomorrow and I will let you guys know how it goes.

1 comment:

Talyn said...

I'm just glad we got into conference before they locked it down! Pretty sure Twyla saved our lives--and you definitely helped. Way to interpret what the gatekeeper at the door was asking so we could give her the correct answer and sneak in.

P.S. Nicely done on your tests! Like I said before, you're ba-ba-ba-basically brilliant.