Thursday, April 19, 2012

FInals are over!

I finished finals and man, does it feel good. I worked really hard this semester and I was really happy with how it ended. I got all A’s for the first time in my life, and it left me wanting more. I learned a lot and I appreciate all of the help that I got this semester from Katie Willis (chemistry study buddy) and especially Talyn Camp. She supported me all semester long and encouraged me to study when I could’ve blown off my school work to relax. I am excited for this weekend because my parents are meeting me in St George to hike the subway in Zion National Park. It will be great to have 6 days free from school before I start up again in spring.

2 comments:

lovintheempteenest said...

Yay Talyn!!!!! Thanks for YOUR support of his academic life!

Blogger-In-Chief said...

Nice work, it will pay off in spades.