Monday, May 21, 2012

Halfway Point of the Semester

Surprisingly, the semester is going by very fast and it feels very close to the end. We had our first tests and I was worried because of the accelerated curriculum that I wasn’t going to do as well. I was dead wrong. I got high A’s on both of the tests and felt very over-prepared looking back, which bodes well for finals. We also had our engagement pictures taken on Saturday. I don’t have them, because they are being edited by our photographer, Kiara, but once I do I will post some of them. I couldn’t stay serious for long in these pictures, so there are a ton of funny pictures. We then went shopping for Talyn to get some outdoor gear (she didn’t have any). We both felt like we robbed Park City with the amount of good stuff that we got due to the huge sales they were having. She even got an Arc’teryx down jacket, which both my dad and I are super jealous of.

Atom-LT-Hoody-W-Bondi-Blue(1)

Basically, this trip got us super excited to hike (I mean walk), so we drove with both her parents to Battle Creek Falls near their house. It was awesome (better than I expected) and the temperature was perfect.

DSCN0269

DSCN0248

Now we have a three day week and then we head Island Park, Idaho with my grandpa Larry to enjoy the plethora of activities to there. It is supposed to be pretty cold (in the 30’s at night, with rain/snow) so it will be even more of an adventure.

2 comments:

lovintheempteenest said...

Aren't spring and summer called "terms" with Fall and Winter being called "semester'? Technical . . yes I know. Either way . . glad you are over the hill. LOL

Talyn said...

We sure know how to find a good deal, don't we? Thanks for finding my ama-za-zing jacket!

Now bring on the adventures.
Ready, go!