Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Snow in late May?

The weather here in Utah is really starting to get downright awesome. It’s sunny and not too hot which is making me antsy to get out as much as possible. I have been waiting to get a fishing license because we had been planning to go to Idaho over memorial day weekend and I didn’t want to buy 2 since I am not a resident of either of those states. I picked up my grandpa, who flew into town to be there for the summer, and Talyn on Wednesday evening. We drove there and we greeted by small flurries that night.

DSCN0274

We then woke up the next morning and we greeted by heavy clouds and some rain. Later in the day there was a break in clouds, and we got to shoot around.

DSCN0289

DSCN0290

Then Daniel and Andrew showed up and we continued our enjoyment but the snow and wind picked up even more.

DSCN0299

DSCN0319

DSCN0324

These are the highlights of the times we were actually outside enduring the cold. After awhile I couldn’t take it, I had to go to the park and do a hike.

DSCN0347

DSCN0356

DSCN0370

DSCN0378

It was awesome and the weather even cleared up just enough to go on the hike and get back in the car. It started to snow right when we got in the parking lot. It was a cool feeling.

We then went to Boondocks to celebrate Larry’s birthday and Father’s day a little early.

DSCN0390

1 comment:

Katie said...

Great pics! Ridiculous Utah weather. I just learned a Spanish dicho that I think fits perfectly here. El tiempo 'va a la suya', meaning it does whatever the ---- it wants to :)