Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Adventures of a lifetime

I have had a busy couple of weeks and now I am in school again and don’t feel like catching up a whole bunch but I will submit pictures and tell the stories through them.

DSCN0143

My dad, uncle, a couple of buddies and I did the subway hike in Zion’s National park.

P4210235

It was an A for Awesome! The water was a lot higher than the last time I did it, and a lot colder.

P4210255

My dad was shaking so much he needed a “walrus” hug to warm him back up again.

P4210247

I absolutely had a blast and want to do it again.

P4210269

P4210274

I also did a pretty important thing that same weekend…

P4210300

I went on a hot air balloon…

IMGP0623

And got engaged! It was an amazing experience and I am so glad that Talyn said yes. We will be getting married on August 10 in the Mount Timpanogos temple in Pleasant Grove, UT.

Then we left the women…

DSCN0227

DSCN0223

and went golfing. Here is me with my hole-in-one!

DSCN0222

Then last weekend I went to Las Vegas to visit family, have family meet Talyn, and go to my uncle’s memorial service. Of course I don’t have any pictures from this trip, but we did have a great time. We really appreciated my Grandpa Ron for letting us stay with him and spend so much time with him.

1 comment:

Talyn said...

I've had the time of my life these past couple of weekends! With the fantastic track record you have, I am happy to say that I'm game for whatever adventures of a lifetime you have lined up next.